Connect Your Wallet
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with our Kinglive NFT Streaming platform.
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to Kinglive NFT Streaming.
To connect Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
1. Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button on the bottom of the screen.
3. Kinglive's website will open. In the top right corner you'll see the Connect button. Tap it.
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create, and comes ready to support BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
1. Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
3. A window will open saying that you will be opening a third party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to Kinglive' website connected to your wallet.
To connect MetaMask to KingliveTV follow the steps below.
1. Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
2. Tap Settings in the menu.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
5. On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain RPC Url: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: http://bscscan.com
6. Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
8. Your wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to KingliveTV.
1. Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
2. A window will open. Type in the details below.
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Currency Symbol (optional): BNB Block Explorer URL (optional): http://bscscan.com
6. Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
8. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask